Intellectual Property Rights of Others We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that our visitors do the same. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Title 17, United States Code, a copyright owner or its authorized agent may submit a notification for believed copyright infringement based on material that is residing on the Site. If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our copyright agent, who can be reached at: Chorus America 1200 18th Street NW, Washington DC, 20036
The notification must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on this Site;
- your name, address, telephone number, email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit CA to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that content has been taken down improperly from the Site or that access to material on the Site was improperly disabled, you may send a counter-notification to the CA copyright agent identified above. Such counter-notification must contain the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature, or that of an authorized representative;
- a description of the material that you claim has been improperly removed or to which you believe access has been improperly disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that (i) you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which such address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, to any judicial district in which CA may be found, and (ii) you will accept service of process from the claimant who provided CA's designated agent with notification of the alleged infringement in accordance with the DMCA, or an agent of such person.
Warranties YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE NONINFRINGING; THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CA OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CA DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, SAFENESS, OR OTHERWISE. IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER CA, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF EMAIL MESSAGES YOU SEND US. THESE INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA, AND OTHER TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, AS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
External Links, Users, Sponsors and Advertisers Links provided to other locations or sites are made available for your convenience only and do not indicate endorsement by CA of such other location or site or its information. The existence of a link to another site does not imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at the Site. CA is not responsible for the materials contained at any web site linked to the Site. You agree that CA is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any interaction or relationship with other users, sponsors, or advertisers, or as a result of any such person's or entity's access to and use of the Services.
Data Postings Portions of the Site may allow users to post their own material. The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of CA. By posting materials to the Site, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials, and that such materials will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, lewd, lascivious, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. All information that you provide to us shall be true, accurate, and current. CA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users, including, without limitation, any material that CA determines may be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, lewd, lascivious, harassing, potentially in violation of any party's rights, or otherwise objectionable. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, CA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL COMMUNICATED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE. By posting materials to the Site, you hereby grant to CA a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, perform and display any such materials in any manner or medium and sub-license such rights to any third party. You may not advertise or solicit on the Site without CA's express permission.